3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
P. (250) 384-8124
150-805 Cloverdale Ave
Canada V8X 2S9
|Address||404 1031 Burdett Ave|
|Sub Area||Fairfield West|
|Floor Space||679 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||679.00 Square Feet|
Located on a lovely, quiet street in Fairfield, this top floor 1 bedroom condo is a great opportunity to get into todays market. Close to Downtown, Beacon Hill Park, and Cook Street Village and just steps from the ocean. A large enclosed balcony/sunroom with mountain views and great afternoon sun! The large bright living room has a lovely brick encased wood-burning fireplace that is perfect for ambience or keeping warm on the colder nights. There is a 52 square foot separate storage locker conveniently located across the hall for easy access to all of your things. The complex is pet friendly, includes bike storage, vehicle parking, low strata fees, a new roof, thermal windows, and is very well managed with a strong contingency fund. Come and see it today
Pemberton Holmes Ltd. has been in business serving the Vancouver Island area since 1887 helping people with their Real Estate needs. Much of Vancouver Island is now serviced with Homes For Sale in areas such as Victoria, Sidney, Saanich, Esquimalt, Colwood, View Royal, Oak Bay, Cordova Bay, Brentwood Bay, Saanichton, Langford, Metchosin, West Shore, Sooke, Mill Bay, Cobble Hill, Cowichan Bay, Shawnigan Lake, Duncan, Cowichan Valley, Chemainus, Crofton, Ladysmith, Lake Cowichan, Salt Spring Island, Nanaimo, Parksville, Courtenay, Comox, Bowser as well as Hornby Island.
Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
NOTE: MLS® property information is provided under copyright © by the Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate.
(click to close)
(click to close)
I Am Who I am...
- I am a Professional Licenced REALTOR® in BC for over 10 years
- I have a BScF, am a Retired RPF & previously worked for BC Ministry of Forests and Range for 30 yrs
- I have a son at the University of Victoria
- I like to golf, curl, do anything with my friends, travel - love road trips, and I like going to warm places
- I work with both Buyers and Sellers, and I am here to HELP YOU, not to 'sell you' either a property or me as a REALTOR®; the choices are always yours to make
- I am just grateful to help people who choose to work with me