3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
P. (250) 384-8124
150-805 Cloverdale Ave
Canada V8X 2S9
|Address||4682 Lochside Dr|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2272 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||10454.00 Square Feet|
Here's the perfect family home in prestigious Broadmead. This 4 bed/ 3 bath home has a great traditional layout with the main level featuring a large living room feeding into the dining area. Beautiful updated kitchen with granite counters, SS appliances and eating area that looks onto the back yard. The cozy family room has a a wood burning stove that opens onto the large deck...perfect for relaxing and BBQ's. Upstairs you will find all 4 bedrooms including a master with walk in closet and beautifully updated ensuite with walk in shower. The home sits on a large 10,000sf lot. The back yard is fully fenced, private and great for kids and pets. Other features include rich hardwood floors on the main, crawl space for storage and large attached double garage. Fantastic location close to schools, trails and all amenities!
Pemberton Holmes Ltd. has been in business serving the Vancouver Island area since 1887 helping people with their Real Estate needs. Much of Vancouver Island is now serviced with Homes For Sale in areas such as Victoria, Sidney, Saanich, Esquimalt, Colwood, View Royal, Oak Bay, Cordova Bay, Brentwood Bay, Saanichton, Langford, Metchosin, West Shore, Sooke, Mill Bay, Cobble Hill, Cowichan Bay, Shawnigan Lake, Duncan, Cowichan Valley, Chemainus, Crofton, Ladysmith, Lake Cowichan, Salt Spring Island, Nanaimo, Parksville, Courtenay, Comox, Bowser as well as Hornby Island.
Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Oak Bay
NOTE: MLS® property information is provided under copyright © by the Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate.
(click to close)
I Am Who I am...
- I am a Professional Licenced REALTOR® in BC for over 10 years
- I have a BScF, am a Retired RPF & previously worked for BC Ministry of Forests and Range for 30 yrs
- I have a son at the University of Victoria
- I like to golf, curl, do anything with my friends, travel - love road trips, and I like going to warm places
- I work with both Buyers and Sellers, and I am here to HELP YOU, not to 'sell you' either a property or me as a REALTOR®; the choices are always yours to make
- I am just grateful to help people who choose to work with me