P. (250) 384-8124
150 - 805 Cloverdale Ave
Canada V8X 2S9
|Address||9844 Croft St|
|Property Type||Building and Land|
|Lot Size||775.00 Square Feet|
Turn Key business opportunity with the added benefit of property ownership. The successful and lucrative existing antique and collectibles shop currently in operation, includes both fixtures and inventory (inventory to be determined upon offer). Current owner/hobbyist operates part time allowing tremendous room for financial growth with a dedicated loyal customer base. The space offers great exposure, it's a very useable 775 sq/ft with dropped ceilings, porcelain tile floor and a two piece bathroom neatly tucked away in a corner. Rarely does an opportunity come along to operate and build equity in your own property for less than the cost of leasing. The option of purchasing the space without the business is negotiable. Come and see what the City of Murals and crowd drawing theatre has to offer, you won't be disappointed.
Pemberton Holmes Ltd. has been in business serving the Vancouver Island area since 1887 helping people with their Real Estate needs. Much of Vancouver Island is now serviced with Homes For Sale in areas such as Victoria, Sidney, Saanich, Esquimalt, Colwood, View Royal, Oak Bay, Cordova Bay, Brentwood Bay, Saanichton, Langford, Metchosin, West Shore, Sooke, Mill Bay, Cobble Hill, Cowichan Bay, Shawnigan Lake, Duncan, Cowichan Valley, Chemainus, Crofton, Ladysmith, Lake Cowichan, Salt Spring Island, Nanaimo, Parksville, Courtenay, Comox, Bowser as well as Hornby Island.
Listed by EXP REALTY
NOTE: MLS® property information is provided under copyright © by the Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate.
I Am Who I am...
- I am a Professional Licenced REALTOR® in BC for over 10 years
- I have a BScF, am a Retired RPF & previously worked for BC Ministry of Forests and Range for 30 yrs
- I have a son at the University of Victoria
- I like to golf, curl, do anything with my friends, travel - love road trips, and I like going to warm places
- I work with both Buyers and Sellers, and I am here to HELP YOU, not to 'sell you' either a property or me as a REALTOR®; the choices are always yours to make
- I am just grateful to help people who choose to work with me